Friday, June 24, 2011

New Mission Assignment!



Mom & Dad
 
Here is some very important information.
 
My new mission assignment is the Columbia South Carolina Mission
 
As of today if you or anyone sends me any letters or things they need to be sent to this new address
 
1345 Garner Lane Ste 307
Columbia, SC 29210
 
the office number is
 
My new mission President is
President and Sister Holm
 
Elder Angell and I will be serving togeter untill SC has there next transfer cycle. It might be a rougfh transition but we will survive. The Georgia macon mission is on track for its goal of 100 this month with there having been 79 baptisums already and us looking to go past 100 by the end of the week. Love you all lots. I will have more information on monday. Be sure to write.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment