Monday, May 2, 2011

Mother's Day!


So here is the plan...
I can call anytime after church on sunday. The problem is I dont know what number to call and I only have 40min to talk. So I will call Mom's cell 372-1025 or the house number at 8pm my time witch should be 6pm your timeish. If I am to call at that time i will have to be done at the end of the 40min because I will have to be reporting numbers to mission leadership right after. Get the phone number I need to call for skipe and call back. They are asking us only to make one call so I would like to be obediant to what they have asked. Its also why I want to see if this confrence call will work out so that I can speak with everyone. If by chance that it dosent and I am only able to speak with mom and dad then we will have to talk at christmas.
 
Ann- Sorry about your arm. That dosent sound like any fun. I havent seen your package yet but I will be looking for it.  
 
Elder Robinson- lets see if this trend continues we found 17 new investigators this last week. Three families and a many of them are really intrested. The Atlanta Temple was deticated yesterday and the phrophet prayed for the missionaries here. I love promices like that from the prophet. We have made contact with many less active families who are deciding to come back to church. Oh and we got 800 miles again on our car to drive this month! Count your blessings I would walk everywhere if i could but for now i just have a sore bum. We are still hiting over 20-25 miles a day on our bikes.
 
Dad- Was that information i sent you any help?
 
Amy And Ann! Happy Birthday! Whoo yall going to be 28! whoo! I still cant beleve that I am 20. I dont feel like it. you probly dont feel like you are going to be 28. What happed to those 15 breaks in elementry school?
 
Picture. Me entering the mission field you year ago...Almost.
Wow time flyes when you are doing this work. I have been stomping on the breaks ever sence I got here and well. I love this work lets just say that. You fight as hard as you can and the lord will lead you to win the battle. He will not chance or decide for the agencey of others or yourself but he will not alow other to keep you from keeping his comandments. When we see that choices become simple. Hosana! Save now! For He lives!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment