Monday, May 16, 2011

You all have no Idea where I am now do you?



Yup I got transfered... but I am not going to tell you where I am untill the bottom of this email.
 

My new companion is Elder Angell from Saint Anthony Idaho. Amy you wanted to know if I am still bikeing...Yes I am...Lots. Not as far but where I am has lots of hills, Big Hills. Infact I am going to be buying some more needed bike parts. Which is prity incredible because everywhere else is flat. Oh I Also now live with two other Elders Elder S. Johnson My trainer (he is on his last transfer) and his companion Elder Brinkerhougfh(I dont know if that is spelled right).
 
So I belive I told you President Bowman called me up monday morning and told me I would be leaving Valdosta and relised as a district leader. He also told me that I was going to an area that didnt have much happening and that he would give me a hard working companion to fix it. Well he did. Elder Angell is very hard working. On Friday Not to bost by any means we contacted over 100 FTC'S(First time contacts) that we invited to learn more about the gosple. Over 60 of them we invited to be baptized. It's so much eazyer to gust get that out there. All the days exept Sunday this last week we contacted over 80 FTC's. Such a turn around from my last area where we would push to talk to 40 people a day and invite 20 of them to be baptised.
 
So it is aparent that I am in a City. Its Aiken South Carolina. Yup I was as far south as out mission whent and now I am as far north as out mission goes. I have now served in every Zone and been on all sides of the mission. I am what you call the Border Potrol. I keep The Georgia Macon Mission safe from....well. My new address(Dad) is 126G Mossback circle Aiken, SC 29803. now for the Joke to be Valed at the end I have to keep writing and telling you about my area.
 
Its horse country. Every thing has a horse head or there is a panted hose on the corner of the street. That's down town at least.
the rest of the area is fairly populated and reminds me of... Manti Utah but there are a ton of trees. Infact three words that describe my new area are...Trees...hills...and Old buildings that I want the home owners to take me on tours of when I come back to visit. 
 
We have lots of individuals that we are now working with. On transfers I drove with one of the Assistants who served in this area and he told me to go and get a family he was working with in the water. Or at least the rest of them. So we are now planing a wedding for some of them and making contact with others to get them in the water. Its going to be great. 
 
I love you all, thak care of Dad. Dad feel better. 
 
 
 
 
 
If you scrolled to the bottom of the email trying to cheat then you will have to go back and read the rest of the email to find out
where I am. :)
love,
--
-Elder Robinson


No comments:

Post a Comment